Thursday, December 29, 2011

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

The truth is that it amazes me that people just let it all hang out....I mean literally let it hang out. I saw several blogs with before and after pics of people in their underwear. While I am looking at the photos I am amazed at their progress. It gives me hope that I will have the same results.
However, the whole truth is that I find it way too personal for me. It's the Internet, it's out there forever. Also, if it stays anonymous, that's one thing but once your picture is up its not really anonymous anymore.
Maybe it's just me because I am a teacher, I have to be careful. I want to be truly honest about my feelings without censoring my thoughts and feelings. I do that a lot in my professional life. So, I have decided that in order for me to be truly honest, I will use the pen name Mia(me in Italian). I hope that doesn't offend anyone reading because I am truly excited to have people reading my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'll make a pact with you...no underwear pictures! I'm the queen of TMI and if it's shocking to ME then it's gotta be shocking :D I'm with you on this post

    I'm an RN in a school district so I'm pretty careful on both my blogs to be pretty neutral...and I have some friends I don't 'follow' so that our mutual friends don't link back to them for the sake of their privacy, so completely understand your point here. I don't think anyone will take offense. Blogging can be therapeutic and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Tz, my first pact of the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete