Monday, December 26, 2011

Amo La Mia Vita Bella

I love my beautiful  life!
What would make it better?
Losing weight would definitely make a difference. Right now, my body hurts. Imagine a 5 pound bag of sugar. It gets heavy after a while. I am carrying about 20 extra bags .Yes...really!!!! I think my health,energy and overall well being would be greatly improved if I lost @ 100 pounds. I just don't think it will happen on my own. That is why I am strongly considering getting the gastric sleeve surgery done. My cousin did and she looks fantastic. I got pre-approved for a loan and am going in for a consult. I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog so far! I too tend to go for extremes in my various weight loss ventures. I look forward to hearing how this goes for you!

    ReplyDelete