Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Get some Mio today!

So my first step is to wean myself off of diet coke. I drink tons of diet coke. At least a 2 liter a day. I know that isn't good but it is what it is. This morning I had a glass of diet coke.For the rest of today(it's 4:30p.m.), I drank water and iced tea. When I was at the store I picked up a bottle of mango/peach Mio. There were several flavors but this sounded good to me. I came home and tried it out. You put a squirt or two in a glass of water. It is really good. It is a water enhancer made by Kraft foods. I am really excited! It will definitely help when drinking water. Have you tried this? If so, what is your favorite flavor?

3 comments:

  1. You know what? I haven't had a soda in over 15 months and I don't miss it one bit. I used to love Diet Coke, and Diet Dr. Pepper and I totally cut it out of my life 1 month before surgery and haven't had a single sip since. My hubby (who is sleeved) loves Mio but I prefer the Crystal Lite and the True Lemon/Lime stuff. I don't even think about soda anymore. Good for you for trying to kick the habit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheila! You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried Mio, and I love the stuff. The problem is that so do my kids. Whenever I buy Mio for me to use, my kids use it a lot faster. I've learned to keep it at work instead of bringing it home. :-)

    I like the Peach Mango, but there really isn't any that I haven't liked. I did notice in the store now that they now make MioEnergy, which I haven't tried.

    I really love a lot of the flavored no-calorie waters like Propel and Sobe too.

    ReplyDelete